The Honda Brushcutter features Honda’s GX35 mini 4-stroke engine which is among the lightest and quietest 4-stroke engines on the market today. But don’t let its small size fool you, this engine is both powerful and durable. It also has many other advantages…
The GX35 advantages:
- No mixing – The Honda Brushcutter uses regular unleaded petrol. You never have to worry about mixing petrol and oil. That saves time, effort, and hassles. And with a Honda brushcutter, there’s no chance of ruining an engine by using improperly mixed fuels which is a substantial advantage over 2-stroke competitors.
- Better fuel efficiency – The Honda mini 4-stroke engine is also considerably more fuel-efficient than a similar 2-stroke engine. Less fuel means less cost to operate, and of course you’re being more environmentally conscious when you’re using a fuel-efficient Honda 4-stroke engine.
- Easy starting –
Honda engines are famous for easy starting, and the Brushcutter is no exception. The superior design of the engine makes it extremely easy to start. If you have any doubts, then ask your local Honda Power Equipment dealer for a demo, you’ll be impressed.
- No smoke or smell – The Honda brushcutter is virtually smoke-free, and there’s no unpleasant 2-stroke smell to ruin your day outside. What’s more the Honda Brushcutter has fewer emissions than a comparable 2-stroke brushcutter.
- Superior performance – The GX35 has ample power to get the job done. This engine performs even in the toughest conditions. Strong low-end torque characteristics allow many jobs to be performed at partial throttle, increasing fuel efficiency.
- Reliable, commercial grade engines – There’s a reason that Honda engines are legendary for durability. They pair a superior design with high quality components and meticulous manufacturing. The result: reliable, trouble-free engines and equipment.
- Quiet – 2-stroke engines sound harsh and raspy, like a chain saw, but Honda’s mini 4-stroke engine is far more quiet – another great advantage of the Honda Brushcutter.
- Low vibration – Low vibration means the Honda Brushcutter is more comfortable to use.
- Operate in any position – even upside down – Honda’s mini 4-stroke engine is 360° inclinable. It can be used and stored in any position.